The Half-Life: Alyx Announcement Trailer looks pretty dang good. I love all the the subtle animations going on, especially how expressive Alyx’s hands are. I haven’t jumped on the VR train yet. I am not sure I ever will. But this trailer makes me interested in Half-Life again… or at least brings back some good memories.
It is hard not to share the goodness of free. Valve rocks!
The seas of discount have been churning this holiday season with Steam’s Holiday Sale. So far, the deals have been relentless as has been my spending. I have successfully added the following to my virtual sea chest of games:
- Knights of the Old Republic ($4.99) – Never could get into it on the Xbox so I thought I’d try again on the good ol’ PC.
- Indigo Prophecy ($3.88?) – I am enjoying the storyline so far…however weird.
- Republic Commando ($4.99) – I have always wanted to finish this game.
- Torchlight ($4.99) – Amazing! Reminds me of late nights of Diablo 1.
- Prey ($2.25) – Played the demo a long time ago… $2.25 seemed like a steal.
- BioShock ($4.99) – Have not played yet but thought I was overdue for a decent into madness.
What spoils of war have you managed to obtain this holiday season?