Tabitha, Wyatt, and I finally got a chance to watch “Avengers: Infinity War” over the weekend. We loved it! Can’t wait to see the endgame play out on April 26.
Welcome to Spoiler Country
- Thanos! He was awesome. Best shot of the movie is the final shot of him looking content on his farm. He had finally succeeded in bringing “balance” to the universe. Nothing quite like seeing a bad guy win. Also loved the stakes Thanos brings to the table.
- How the story perfectly balances a huge cast of characters.
- Bruce Banner fighting without Hulk. “Avengers: Infinity War” made it feel like Bruce had finally come to the point where he realized he didn’t need Hulk to make a difference.
- Dr. Strange playing a much bigger “endgame”.
- Thor going on a weapon quest with Rocket the “rabbit”. 🙂
- Peter Dinklage showing up unexpectedly… as a giant.
- “Avengers: Infinity War” fading to black. Making you want more. MOAR!
- Nick Fury’s cameo at the end of the credits.
- The lack of Hawkeye. By the looks of the “Avengers: Endgame” trailer below, Hawkeye looks to be back but acting like he has been hanging out with Wolverine.