Friday nights have become movie nights in the Hall household. We’ve been slowly working our way through the Marvel movies.
- Iron Man (2008)
- The Incredible Hulk (2008)
- Iron Man 2 (2010)
Thor (2011) Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
- Marvel’s The Avengers (2012)
- Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Ant-Man (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Black Panther (2018)
Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018)
- Captain Marvel (2019)
Avengers: Endgame (2019) Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
Over the years, Wyatt and I have watched the first Thor and Captain America movies together (content-wise, these are pretty clean). This past summer, we watched Infinity War prior to watching Endgame. And then over the past few weeks, we’ve watched Far From Home before looping back around to watch Spider-Man: Homecoming. We have been all over the place! Tonight, we go back to the beginning with Iron Man. Thankful the local library has a chunk of the Marvel films to check out.
What’s your favorite Marvel movie? Have you gone back and watched any of the early films recently? Let me know in the comments below.