The Nintendo Switch Super Bowl Commercial came out yesterday. Showcasing the new console’s strength, playing games with others. This is Nintendo bringing back the feels from the playground Pokémon games of youth as well as the Wii era. Cooperative play at its finest.
I can’t wait to:
- Wake up and play Zelda in bed. My wife won’t mind…
- Punch my kid in the living room. Virtually, of course.
- Live out my western quick draw fantasies.
- Force neighborhood children to watch me and my son play a two player game of Mario Kart. Seriously, who needs more players crowding up the home TV.
- Discover new/rich friends who each have their own Nintendo Switch.
Will you be making the Switch?