Welcome to my first journal for iPhone/iPod Touch app Dungeon Hunter. Every once in a blue moon I’ll post an update on my progress through the game. Be sure to check back often!
Selecting a new game, I quickly chose from the three available character classes (Warrior, Rogue, and Mage) and was introduced to the game’s storyline via cinematic.
I then battled my way through the Catacombs only to find out that our hero had been dead for quite sometime. After laying waste to some undead, I ventured forth into the town of Thamos. That is a story for another day, however.
Thoughts so far:
- I like the game so far, but I question the longevity of it holding my attention (as with any app). We’ll see.
- The opening cinematics are quite impressive.
- I have to keep telling myself that this isn’t Hero of Sparta due to its graphics.
- The gameplay, controls, and music are all excellent thus far.
- I would love a button to constantly mash versus a flat touch screen. Gaming on the iDevice…
Join me next time.