People come across JohnnyBGamer by searching for some of the strangest things. For instance, this week the top searches that have brought people to the site have been:
- Band of Brothers fantasy
- Personal Conviction Examples
– Darksiders: For those of you that have read my review of the game, you’d probably find it a little surprising that I even get hits on it.
I am unwilling to treat Hell and demons with such a non-serious attitude.
– Portal: One of the most clever games I have ever played.
– Band of Brothers fantasy: My wife and I have never finished this much talked about series. We personally found it a tad depressing with it’s frequent deaths and sometimes hopeless situations. Yeah, I know war is supposed to be like that but who seriously wants to live in that if they don’t have to?
As to people searching for Band of Brothers fantasy? I’m not sure I even want to touch that. Maybe this search term relates to fan-fiction?
– Personal Conviction Examples: Awhile back I wrote something about getting rid of things in my life that God had convicted me over. Here is the article.