.: God :
Slowly but surely, I have been working my way through The Love Dare book. So far I have learned a lot about myself and the way I function within my marriage. One of the more recent entries had me ask my wife what I do to irritate/ make her uncomfortable. The answers were interesting as well as enlightening. Good stuff.
- Tim Challies had an article recently on his blog about a book called Wired for Intimacy. I suggest checking this out.
.: Life :
.: Gaming :
Otherwise, below you will find a list of blog entries/ articles that have caught my interest:
- Spinks has a post on the state of the World of Warcraft Dungeon Finder. (Check out Bridging the Gap for my own thoughts on the matter.)
- Syp, over at Bio Break, has a retro article on Getting to Know Your Guild. I have a confession to make in regards to guilds, I have never found one that I have enjoyed being apart of. Somehow I always wander into guilds that are made up of rude little children. Perhaps one day this will change…
- Tobold reports that the WoW Authenticator has been hacked. Yikes!
- Keen explores old worlds such as Ultima Online.
- Don’t know how many JBG readers have stumbled across Mike Minotti’s The Warcraft Hero, but I highly suggest checking out this WoW based comic.